"Niner, niner, zero. We have a Big Love situation here, over."


My roommate and I were hanging around the kitchen yesterday and put two and two together for some Enquirer-style conclusions. Here's how that convo went down:

"So yesterday I got yelled at for parking in our driveway for 2 lousy minutes."
"By that short, 'whip the curtains closed every time I see you' Mormon guy?"
"Yeah, he said 'My wife is pregnant. She could give birth at any moment so you need to stay clear of the driveway.' Isn't it our driveway? Jay--zus!"

"Didn't his wife already give birth? She's blond and really youngish right?"
"No, she's older and brunette, around his age with two young kids and a bun in the oven."
"I'm pretty sure I've seen a girl in her early 20s waltzing around the house with a baby in a sling."

"And doesn't that guy have a driveway on the other side of the house too?"
"Come to think of it, don't they have like 4 cars?"
"Yeah and they're expanding that huge house by two floors? Whatever for?"
"No way! Mormon guy, two wives, infestation of kids and pregnancies and an accordion-style house that keeps bigger and bigger? This guy is pulling a Warren Jeffs, Yearning for Zion operation."


And laughter ensued.

0 comments:

Post a Comment